…that i saw on Imba's Blog
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
“ρεύματος τους. Κι αυτό γιατί οι δαπάνες για την ενεργειακή τροφοδοσία και την ψύξη των συσκευών ΙΤ" - Communication Solutions, Mar '09
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
a pile of office documents.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A WW2 TV series
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The servers fans through the computer room door.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went at the supermarket for a snack.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Microsoft ISA 2006.
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, polo shirt, sport shoes.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, I was doing wheelies on my bike, because it was raining and the road was too slippery to ride. (!)
11. When did you last laugh?
a couple of hours ago during a smoke brake.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
An old floppy disk, some colleagues kids' drawings, a whiteboard, that's all.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
An asshole that confused brake and clutch pedal, and hit me on my bike.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Fun for a break.
15. What is the last film you saw?
"The Boat that Rocked."
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A sailing boat.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know about.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would sink all the area below Canada and above Mexico. ;-)
19. Do you like to dance?
only at home.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Don’t know either
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?